Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:35:02 PM EDT
I'm thumbing through a Tapco magazine and notice a very decent price for full sized handguards for the 20 inch rifle.

However, I know after reading through this board that Tapco doesn't have the greatest reputation when it comes to parts. (Maybe just AR parts on AK\SKS is taboo)

But seriously, can they really screw up a pair of handguards?

Who makes them?
If you bought a set, how did they work for you?
Any comments are welcome.

Thanks
T955i
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I screwed up my tapco 6position stock a while back when I first got into AR's. I would save for a more solid handguard.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I screwed up my tapco 6position stock a while back when I first got into AR's. I would save for a more solid handguard.

+1 I also got screwed on a pos tapco stock. IMO tapco is the Kia of AR parts. I would buy from RR or Bushmaster.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top