Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 11:25:01 AM EDT
Went to the gunshow this weekend with a friend to get a lower for his .17 remington build and I ended up walking out with this.

Chrome Lined M4 Profile Barrel 1:9
YHM BUIS
Ergo Grip
6 Pos. With CAA Cheekpiece
Phantom FH
Stag Lower

Now I just can't wait to go shoot it :p
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?
Gene
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Very nice. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?
Gene

Nope..... .... Hopefully this weekend unless the GF has other plans.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I just don't understand how people can go into a gunshow not intending to buy a gun and then they walk out with one.  Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. I just wish I had the funds to just make impulse buys on the scale of a complete rifle!!

Looks great!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just don't understand how people can go into a gunshow not intending to buy a gun and then they walk out with one.  Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. I just wish I had the funds to just make impulse buys on the scale of a complete rifle!!

Looks great!

hr

It's called plastic. I went to a gunshow last weekend and almost bought a beautifully engraved Walther PPK on sheer impulse.

But I didn't. That's called restraint.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Looks great!

LOL, I had some money saved up, just inn case I saw a good deal on something I wanted, and this rifle was a good deal. Tick over $700 in it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks great!

It's called plastic. I went to a gunshow last weekend and almost bought a beautifully engraved Walther PPK on sheer impulse.

But I didn't. That's called restraint.

Yeah, I guess I didn't think of that. I have chosen to not look at credit cards as credit though. I just look at them as an easy way to pay for things and not carry a lot of cash but then they are paid off monthly.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Looks great!

+1
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Can somebody say..."whipped"? LOL
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can somebody say..."whipped"? LOL

Yea, lol.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#10]

You've got it all wrong. You need to take her shooting with you, and eventually buy HER an AR all her own.

Gene
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You've got it all wrong. You need to take her shooting with you, and eventually buy HER an AR all her own.

Gene

Heh, Hope too, been meaning to get around to doing that, I guess this weekend is as good as any :p
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:43:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Awesome setup for your first.

Shoot the piss out of it and never ever trade or sell it for something else, you'll always regret it.

D
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:59:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Kick ass surprise!!

some times the really important things in life come to us unexpectedly

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:14:49 AM EDT
[#14]
nice looking rifle
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Awesome setup for your first.

Shoot the piss out of it and never ever trade or sell it for something else, you'll always regret it.

D

Nope not my first. My third upon Many! :p

And I don't sell my guns, except for this POS marlin 17HMR I had LOL
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Cool.  Sounds like you got a good deal.

CSP
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Gene

+1

Listen to this man! Get the GF involved, and or atleast interested and understanding or you have a long battle ahead.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gene

+1

Listen to this man! Get the GF involved, and or atleast interested and understanding or you have a long battle ahead.

She wants to go, just seems she always has plans when I plan to go shooting, Im gonna try to take her to the ARFCOM meet at my local range next month, thats a good ay to break her in. She says she looks forward to going though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top