Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:24:01 AM EDT
I'm a RRA owner wanting to break into highpower competition; fulton armory sells a good looking competition upper with a Kreiger bbl option.  are fulton armory products good ones?  Also, is the fit to a Rock River lower fairly tight?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#1]
IMHO Fulton Armory has some of the best products out there. I believe their upper receivers are made by Cerro Fabrication. I live in MD and see them at local gunshows and all of the rifles I have seen are top notch. I purchased an M4gery from them because I didn't have any 16" barrels and have had zero problems with it. Expect to wait about a month to get the upper though. They are built to order.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
You need to ask this with the guys over at the competition forum.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top