You 3D photos work.  Thanks.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Very cool!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm confused....   should I get chrome lined 3D glasses?  Could they be 1.5X2 glasses?   What about if I discover that the space for my nose has been dremelled instead of a really really cool factory job.

is there a LEO ONLY version, because I want to be cool.....

If I call a company that does 1000's of pieces a month, and happen to not get a good response to all these questions from the girl sitting in while someone who knew the answers was in the head, should I post here and bitch?

LASTLY is there a Colt version.. I'd be HAPPY to pay more......

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm guessing i need 3D glasses for this, damn, where did the 80's go???
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm confused....   should I get chrome lined 3D glasses?  Could they be 1.5X2 glasses?   What about if I discover that the space for my nose has been dremelled instead of a really really cool factory job.

If I call a company that does 1000's of pieces a month, and happen to not get a good response to all these questions from the girl sitting in while someone who knew the answers was in the head, should I post here and bitch?

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Wow!  you were able to do all of your trolling in one thread!!

Way to go

Fucking Idiot...

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#10]
bodacious
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Very cool!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow!  you were able to do all of your trolling in one thread!!

Way to go

Fucking Idiot...

Joseph....  it was meant as a parody on trolls....  a little humor......
Stick got it
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Easy guys...
Don't make me bust out the 4D pics.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top