Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:44:28 PM EDT
I just sent en email to Richard Fitzpatrick at Magpul customer service (it's after 2300 hours here) about a replacement part that's on it's way to me.  Richard emailed a response within ten minutes.  On a Sunday night!  I ran into a small problem with a MIAD grip and called them about it, they offered to make it right and send me a replacement, no questions asked.

Just wanted to share my excellent experience with everyone here and give a good recommendation for the guys at Magpul.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#1]
its reasons like this that i support Magpul
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Richard is a great guy and Magpul is an awesome company!!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Richard, Tony, and all of the other folks I have dealt with are top notch.......

+1
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Richard is a great guy and Magpul is an awesome company!!!

WORD
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#5]
it's good to hear positive feedback. i wish these posts came around more often.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
seems to me like most AR parts companies(except for maybe ARMS....) have really good customer service.
I wish every industry could have CS like the AR industry.

I will be buying the UBR when it is released btw.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]
what problem have you had with arms? i never had any
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I lost one of the slotted nuts off my ARMS SIR, and when I emailed ARMS about it, they wanted something insane like $8 for one... Any decent company would have thrown a couple in an envelope free of charge.  Especially considering how expensive a SIR rail is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:39:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I lost one of the slotted nuts off my ARMS SIR, and when I emailed ARMS about it, they wanted something insane like $8 for one...

Any decent company would have thrown a couple in an envelope free of charge.  Especially considering how expensive a SIR rail is.

Yea, most of the companys I have dealt with will just throw in some extras that you need if your broke/lost a small part.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Not to sound like a jerk, but i dont think its right to fault ARMS for not wanting to give you somethign for free when you lost it.  Now if it was shiiped with out it and they wanted to charge you for it then i would curse them and wish them all the worst!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
what problem have you had with arms? i never had any

I called them with a question of how far back the SIR goes. i.e. how many  Slots are left on the back rail, so I could figure out what rear sights I could run, but they couldnt answer my question...left my number and they never called back.

I know that isnt too good of a reason to bitch, but it just irked me, when others in the industry will talk to you while making/designing a new product(Mark Larue).
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:17:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Magpul does a terrific job

Love the new followers, too. works like a charm. One area of criticism with USGI's now solved.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:52:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Ihave to agree Magpul is top notch. A true innovator in the AR world and super nice guys.

John
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not to sound like a jerk, but i dont think its right to fault ARMS for not wanting to give you somethign for free when you lost it.  Now if it was shiiped with out it and they wanted to charge you for it then i would curse them and wish them all the worst! hr

I was willing to pay, don't get me wrong.  The problem I had was the insane price for one simple nut.  It was something like $6 for the hardware and $2 for shipping.  A similar piece of hardware goes for around $3.50 for 10 pieces and could easily be sent first class mail in an envelope with one stamp.  

That's highway robbery in my opinion.  And it's not something you do to someone who dumped a lot of cash on one of your products.  Not if you want return customers...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Customer Service @ Magpul is second to none; wish everyone was like that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top