Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:41:43 PM EDT
what do you all think of this Bulldog gun case? Should I get it. Price is cheap but that usually means quality is cheap toohref=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4830/bd4200zz.jpg
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I personally like the Eagle Industries Rifle Cases
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a case at a local gunshow for $25.00 it has 2inches of padded foam on each side, 5 mag pouches,  and heavy heavy duty zippers.....

Its made by USSG or something of that sort.

Its a really nice case.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I've found that the BEST M4gery case is a Bulldog, but that one is not it.  Check this out:  http://www.pentagondefense.com/bd534.html
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I just picked one of these up. For $25, it's pretty nice.

Padding is decent. Has an adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle built in. Velcro pockets hold 30 rd mags with length to spare. Opens flat.

Would have been nice to have straps inside to hold the rifle in place though.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like mine.  My M4 fits in it perfectly and it's well padded.

The pouches on the side hold one mag a piece or anything else you desire.

Well balanced and easy to carry.  I'd recommend.

ETA -  Tried taking a few pics for ya but my camera was acting REALLY stupid.  Oh well.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top