Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 11:20:38 AM EDT
Anyone have this combo? I would like to see some pics if possible. I am also curious if they are fairly close color wise. Thx.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Stag lower and a RRA upper.  Does that count?

They match well, better than my factory Bushmaster's upper and lower.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone have this combo? I would like to see some pics if possible. I am also curious if they are fairly close color wise. Thx.

Get it both are a quality product and should match close enough, unless you are anal retentive.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That is what I have.  Good fit/finish on both and they match.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Since they're both made by Continental, there's not a reason in the world not to get the combo.

That having been said, you need to understand that you may STILL get a slight color mismatch, if the two pieces were run thru the anodising at different times.  The AR I'm in the process of building up for my son has a Rock River lower AND a Rock River flat top upper and there's still a slight mismatch Both pieces were built by Conti, so far as I know, but the lower was bought about a year before the upper.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thx for the info/pics. I was also curious how many went this route because they no likie the deer head.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top