Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2006 9:17:48 PM EDT
Reason being is I found 20 rnd boxes OTM 115gr 6.8SPC at Gander MTN for $14 each.  Just a heads up...

CMS
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Midway ahs Silver State and Remington in stock. Life is good.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Silver State Armory has 6.8 at better prices and now has Matchking rds also.
Jays Sporting goods in Clare, MI, I know they can ship, discount on price of case-$150-175 case of 200
Double Action in Madison Heights, MI, not sure if they can ship
Natches says they have it also
Still looking for other sources
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been able to buy Rem 6.8 OTM at two local dealers for a few months now so I'm not particularly worried, but thanks for the heads-up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the reasons I've been asking so many 6.8 questions myself these days is that my favorite gun shop carries 6.8, and lots of it.  He also carries DPMS 6.8 uppers and has them in stock as well (although I have no interest in a DPMS M4 profiled barrel)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top