Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 10:51:10 AM EDT
I’m buying my first AR in the next few weeks. I recently meet a Stag Arms dealer and looked at one of there rifles. If I were lefty than Stag all the way, but I’m not. What I’m looking for is a M4 style with chrome lined barrel and removable carry handle. I looked at some RRA and Bushmaster rifles but for what I wanted the price was a little higher. Can anyone comment on Stag, RRA. and Bushmaster? Any comments will help.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:11:14 AM EDT
[#1]
all are top brands

try a search--its been discussed several times this week

i'd get any one of those brands w/out hesitation
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#2]
have you tried a search, this has been covered like 87 times

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:32:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Stag makes right handers too.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]
What are you looking for.  If you just a simple rifle any will do!  You could do a kit for around $500 plus the reciever.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks

I'll stick with the Stag. From what I read they seem to have a great products. I'll also save a few dollors, that I will still end up spending.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top