Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/18/2006 8:47:30 AM EDT
Hello:

Trying to determine what my pre-93 Colt brand ar-15 is worth. I believe it is the green label with the main detraction being this short pin added to the reciever. If iam not mistaken this was a transition period to a complete blockage of the fire control parts? (to prevent alterations)

It has all the "evil features" except when it was purchased colt had taken the bayonet lug down prior to sale.

It has about 12 colt 20rd mags and maybe 30 more mags ranging from thermold to chepo and maybe 15 combo ramline mags for ar15/mini-14

Excellent condition.

1-7 twist

be realistic with opinions because I would like to sell it on equipment exchange or gunbroker.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Gosh, with no bayonet lug and the sear block, it sounds more like a Blue Label to me.  Excellent condition, I'd guess $600, $650 or so.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gosh, with no bayonet lug and the sear block, it sounds more like a Blue Label to me.  Excellent condition, I'd guess $600, $650 or so.

I'd say $800 or so without the mags, as new Colts are usually priced over a grand. There is no longer a federal AW ban, so the only premium this rifle will command will be in states that still have a state-level AW ban.

You need to be more specific about the rifle: What type of upper? Raised mag fence around the mag release button? Rollmarkings? Serial number prefix letters?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top