Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/17/2006 6:52:35 AM EDT
Saw the thread on the sig 55x (556) and jumped over to thier site,  that weapon LOOKS great.  I sent a mail to my dealer and have not heard from him.  Any one know the availabilty of the weapon and the cost MSRP would be great.  I just got a Mosquito and have not been thirlled by it.  I just finished 500 rds so maybe after break in it will behave a bit better.  Have three full size and cant kill em. Never investigated any sig rifles and I would go forward if I heard the good word. Thanks in advance
Tiggy
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Why didnt you post this in that thread?

Edit:  I just realized you might have been talking about another thread on another forum.  But we have a long thread going on about the gun here.  Your questions should be answered there.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why didnt you post this in that thread?

Edit:  I just realized you might have been talking about another thread on another forum.  But we have a 10 long threads going on about the gun here.  Your questions should be answered there.

FIXED IT FOR YA!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
ibtl...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top