Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/16/2006 3:21:59 PM EDT
I’m getting ready to place an order with Bravo for a pair of A.R.M.S 40 B.U.I.S, question is I see two different models, the A.R.M.S low and the regular #40. What’s the difference? And what’s an all around better sight to have? TIA
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If you google both the 40 and 40L  the differences are aparent.  The 40 is larger and when up resembles the regular A2  sights. The 40L on the other hand sits lower.  This is good depending on the optics you may have attached.  When folded up though the smaller apature is available you have to fold down that apature to use the large hole.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
#40L (low) is just that, its a lower profile BUIS. This is beneficial for fitting a BUIS under a scope or other Optic when flipped down. The #40 is just a bit higher profile when flipped down.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Im thinking about getting a 40A2 but was wondering if the height was for F marked front sight posts or regular posts like Bushy and RRA. Anyone know? TIA.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top