Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 7:59:52 AM EDT
It seems like I could buy one for cheaper then I could build one. So my question is, am I better off buying or building. Each has it's ups and downs I understand but well, I'm just not sure what would be better for me to do.

I hate buying uppers ever since I built(or should say re-built) my first one but I'm torn on this. So far it looks like to get what I want I can buy one from M1S and be around $470 for a complete one, or I could build one and spend another $100-150 more to build it. Neither one of those costs takes into account the LaRue forend cost(cuz it's not going on right away unless I build). But it's still no matter what at least $100-$150 more to build one(not including a couple other must have small parts) so I'm not sure what to do.

Just looking for some guidance I guess.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top