Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:09:30 PM EDT
I called POF yesterday and talked to Chris. He said they would be selling uppers to individuals but that if I wanted a complete rifle (which I do) to call DPMS. So I called DPMS and talked to "Joe" (the only "Joe" at DPMS if you decide to call) and he took my information down to create a list of sorts. He called me back about 5 minutes later and said that he had talked to his sales manager and was told to tell me to go to my dealer and actually place the order.
Today I called my favorite local gunshop and they said they'd get back to me. Later in the day I received a call and they had officially placed the order with DPMS. The gunshop had paid and I would pay when it comes in (@ $1500+). Sad part is that it will take 3 to 6 months, probably closer to 6.

So hopefully by the end of this summer I'll be banging away with my new .308 piston rifle.

BTW, POF will be ofering them in 11.5" and 16" barrel lengths. Chris said eventually they will make them with 18" barrels, which is what I actually hope to have given my druthers.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#1]
buy an FAL and save the dough...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
M1A Scout for me -- if/when I get the money together.  Those Springfields look hot and I hear they shoot quite nicely.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the new socomII /Vltor springfield  incredible...!  what a nice weapon
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I've got two M-14 clones (and love 'em!) so it's time for something different.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top