Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 7:59:07 AM EDT
I love this rifle package! If I did not have a KAC Mk11Mod0 I would buy this in a second. It has a dual-gas setting. One for unsuppressed, and one tuned for the matching AAC S3R suppressor.

This is the dummy version that will come with the Armalite SASS if you do not want or cannot have a working can.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:33:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are for sale with a choice of suppressor or dummy suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:44:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes, they are for sale with a choice of suppressor or dummy suppressor.

That is sweet!

I assume that sale price is not the same if you get the dummy.  Can you get it without the suppressor (real or fake).  Any pics without the supressor?

What's Armalite's suggested retail price on this baby?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you can get it without the scope or suppressor, or as a complete kit. The complete kit is in the $4K+ range. A deal considering the KAC is $14,500 for a similar package.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the info
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I assume that sale price is not the same if you get the dummy.  Can you get it without the suppressor (real or fake).  Any pics without the supressor?

What's Armalite's suggested retail price on this baby?

The range of MSRP prices are $2768-$6100.

I assume the $2768 is without optics, rings, mags, case, BUIS, or suppressor.

I assume the $6100 is with optics, rings, BUIS, suppressor, hard case, & mags.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=62&t=268876
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top