Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/14/2006 1:53:33 AM EDT
which one??  im leaning towards the specter becasue my bushmaster does not come with the side sling attachment upfront.. what do you guys use??
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:04:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a one point tac sling that hooks to the endplate
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I use a one point tac sling that hooks to the endplate

i don not like the single point slings.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one of the BFG slings set up in a 3 point configuration and I love it. It's a great value and you won't regret it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:11:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Specter only because it was "free". Match donations are nice.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:54:41 AM EDT
[#5]
B.F.G IDF from DSG Arms if you like a two-point. Check em out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#6]
The Blue Force Gear slings use the best materials and construction in the business.  The SOC-C is also the most versatile working in 1, 2, and 3 point configurations.  You will not go wrong with their slings.

Stephen
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:05:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I've gone full circle. The traditonal 2 point when I was in the Army.
Then a 3 point.
A single point when I was in Iraq.
Now a boonie packer 2 point for my primary weapon.
I will never recommend a 3 point to anyone. They tend to cover the areas of the weapon that a shooter needs to access to properly imploy it.  I also put a lot of stock in what my instructors have said. Pat Rogers, Larry Vickers and Paul Howe all advise against a 3 point sling.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:58:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I've got the CQD with HK hooks at both ends. Can be used as a single or two point. Very nice sling and very versatile. Most of the time it is used clipped to the magpul HK adapter and a CQD sling attachment placed close to the reciever on a Troy rail.(2 point)

However by unclipping on the rail and attaching to the other hook it is instantly converted to single point. I'm really surprised more people don't use this set-up. JMHO
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm using both brands on my carbines and I like them both, you won't go wrong with either one.

I have the BFG IDF model (2 point) from DSG Arms which I like a little more than my Specter Gear MOUT (single point).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top