Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 8:08:35 PM EDT
I have a friend who can get a great deal on new DPMS M4(gerys) and yes it's legal.  However, I don't know much about DPMS so I'm wondering if it's worth it.  Don't know if I should say the price but I'll go this far...I bought a Rock River Entry Tactical for about $100 above dealer cost.  This purchase would be less.

So, what do you guys think?  Is DPMS worth it?  Give me pros and cons of of the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
its a good, reputable manufacture-

what exactly are the specs on this DPMS? is it stock or a build? chromelined bbl? how many rounds through her?
just to be sure, its a flatop w/ m4 bbl cuts, right?

finish condition? overall parts condition?
what price were you offered?

DPMS. while a good manufacture, usually runs a little less than the other big ones, but there are also less folks who wholeheartely recommend em

i get parts from em, and the only thing i dont like about em is the light color on thier stuff
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
its a good, reputable manufacture-

what exactly are the specs on this DPMS? is it stock or a build? chromelined bbl? how many rounds through her?
just to be sure, its a flatop w/ m4 bbl cuts, right?

finish condition? overall parts condition?
what price were you offered?

DPMS. while a good manufacture, usually runs a little less than the other big ones, but there are also less folks who wholeheartely recommend em

i get parts from em, and the only thing i dont like about em is the light color on thier stuff

What he said.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top