Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 5:47:02 PM EDT
I saw a pic with a link on here a few days ago of a t shirt that said "when all else fails, vote from the roof tops". Im looking for the pic for somebody but can seem to find it after searching. anyone got it?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
This it?

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
that would be it thanks alot
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen the greek phrase that is on that hat posted numerous times on this site, but I've never learned what it means. Can you guys explain it to me?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I belive it is roughly:  Come and take them.

Travis
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've seen the greek phrase that is on that hat posted numerous times on this site, but I've never learned what it means. Can you guys explain it to me?

Molon Labe! (mo-lone lah-veh) means "Come And Get Them."

www.molonlabe.com/
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Molon Labe! (mo-lone lah-veh) means "Come And Get Them."

www.molonlabe.com/

Well I was CLOSE!

Travis
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top