Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 2:42:51 PM EDT
I was looking for a quote on my Bushmaster, not trying to sell just wanted to have a general idea on its value.

Bushmaster patrolmens carbine Government/Law Enforcement stamped 97% condition, seven months old.

EOTech 512 Rev F
Magpul MIAD
A.R.M.S #40

If I was to sell it all together what should I ask?

TIA.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
$1100 for everything, MAX is what i would think--$950 would be a low
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
about $1,000

Maybe $150 or so more if parted out
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking more with the recent Bushmaster/EOTech price increase
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

doubt it....you have used stuff--dont expect to get full price or even competative dealer like prices

unless you get a buyer who wants the 'cool' LEO factor (even then, dont expect that much more....) then i dont think that you will be getting a high ball price

what were you expecting/hoping for?

personally, i would keep it
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

doubt it....you have used stuff--dont expect to get full price or even competative dealer like prices

unless you get a buyer who wants the 'cool' LEO factor (even then, dont expect that much more....) then i dont think that you will be getting a high ball price

At least $1300. The gun has only been shot around 300 times and the EOTech has never left the closet.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least $1300. The gun has only been shot around 300 times and the EOTech has never left the closet.

if you want the most $$$s, i would take redfisher's suggestion and part it out...but i doubt that you will get $1300, even if parted out
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top