Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:15:15 PM EDT
Since from what I gather the 6.8 is going to dissapear what about the 6.5?  Who makes uppers for these?  Magazines?  I look but it seems its all 6.8  Since the 6.5 seems to be a better round I'm thinking af building a carbine in that chambering
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
For all your 6.5 needs and questions

Click
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Fellate me, bitches.

Get off teh ghey Starbucks coffee, zipperhead.  6.8 and don't be late.

Though, I am excited for an ARMALITE M15A4(T) 6.5G.  BUT, that doesn't mean I'm ghey... like yooz gyz.  I just like ARMALITES.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Get off teh ghey Starbucks coffee, zipperhead. 6.8 and don't be late.

Though, I am excited for an ARMALITE M15A4(T) 6.5G. BUT, that doesn't mean I'm ghey... like yooz gyz. I just like ARMALITES. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Whiskey tango foxtrot over.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#5]
What the hell was that about?

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, the 6.8 is done is it?  Glad i went with the grendel!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wow, the 6.8 is done is it?  Glad i went with the grendel!

Whats up with you guys with the Tower User id's.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#8]
no affiliation I swear.
Just like the books.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Since from what I gather the 6.8 is going to dissapear what about the 6.5?  Who makes uppers for these?  Magazines?  I look but it seems its all 6.8  Since the 6.5 seems to be a better round I'm thinking af building a carbine in that chambering
Thanks,
Mike

go to www.cproductsllc.com , click on magazines and then search for "6.5" to find their 25 round mag (alexander arms calls it a 24 round and I think cproductsllc is the official manufacturer that alexander arms is going to be using for their high cap mags).  

or order the same exact mags from
http://www.competitionshooting.com/catalogue/category33/product43
Arne from css said they will actually bill you the $25.95 rate that cproductsllc is
giving and he should be updating the posted website price soon.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Thanks,
Mike

The 6.5 Grendel is now offered in AR's by:
Alexander Arms (i.e. www.midwayusa.com)
Competition Shooting Sports (www.competitionshooting.com Feel free to
call us
at 281-330-0352 if the configuration you seek is not displayed here.)
Sabre Defense (16" models only, I believe)
DPMS (not on their website yet)
www.ar15barrels.com  (Definitely look into this company)

And there is a wide spread rumor that armalite may offer a 6.5 grendel in the near future.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thanks,
Mike

Oops I forgot to add http://www.accuracysystemsinc.com/ar15_conversion.html to the 6.5 grendel upper vendors.  I have used this company before with good results.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I guess I shouldnt use such harsh words as disaoear but the 6.5 seems to me to have more going for it than the 6.8 but the 6.8 is easier.  I've had work done by Randall at ar15barrels.com and that is on my list for him to do.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top