Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/11/2006 11:24:53 PM EDT
Does such a beast exist.

Oh, flattop.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:50:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Vltor is making one, not quite sure it has the feedramps but it sounds like what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Vltor is making one, not quite sure it has the feedramps but it sounds like what you're looking for.

Making as in is available now, or makes as in its in the works?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Info here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=268072&page=1.

Ahhhh that. I had seen that. Bit too go-fast for someone like myself.
And more to the point, bit more then I wanted to pay for what essentially is an upper with a rail stuck on it. I can get a standard upper and YH 4 way rail for around 250 or so. Not to sound like an ungrateful tight ass, but really my first criteria to anything gun related is what is the price and what does it do a comparable product of lesser price doesnt do? I see nothing new or innovative here except the pricetag. Its a flattop upper with a four way rail on it.

I suppose, to get what you WANT ya gotta pay right........

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:21:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]
It won't have the M4 feedramps, the only game in town is the Les Baer upper.

(This is the matched set, you can buy just the upper)

www.lesbaer.com/ar223.html
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top