Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/11/2006 5:46:20 PM EDT
I am in the process of getting new prescription glasses for shooting, any suggestions? There are so many options, non-glare, tinted/non-tinted/transition. I am curious about which setup would work well under varying light conditions. The frame I'm leaning towards is an ultradork wraparound with the elastic band. The gal said I could get any lens put into them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I use Blackwater Oakley's
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Oakley!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Some info here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have prescription Oakley M-Frames with 3 different interchangeable lens colors (clear/orange/mirror)
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Oakleys, I use'm for everything.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I have oakleys m frames, and 2 different kind of wiley x's, personally id have to say go with the m frames,  nice hard zipper case, 2 different lenses, 2 different nose pieces.  Real nice glasses

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]
You have prescription M Frames?  Those are hideous with the lenses set in the middle of the flat lens. Not as secure as the other Oakley styles.  Please post a pic so he can see em before purchase.

Or did you not even bother to read his post beofre you answered... I noticed you said 2 different lenses and did not mention the hundreds of dollars that costs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Do the "Transition" type lenses work well in differing light conditions? I'd like to stick to one set of lenses (Rx) if at all possible.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top