Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 3:15:55 AM EDT
If you live within 60 miles of quantico marine corps base, you have the opportunity now to join the quantido shooting club and shoot AR15 at up to a 1000 yards.  The club has room for 30 new civilian members and more as more military join. If you are interested check the website:

http://www.quanticoshootingclub.com/

come by the clubhouse this weekend to join. The club offers shotgun, pistol and rifle ranges out to a 1000 yards most weekends. Its $60 a year or $120 for 2 years.

filled up this morning.  go on the waiting list and get in within a month or two.  plus you can always come shoot as a guest.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:22:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to but....I am taking down wallpaper this weekend and, well.....snow.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
QSC is a good club but when they have people that are RSO's who show up and open ranges then it will be a good place to shoot.

Having a range open 3 hours is not very conductive for membership activities, sad to say but it could be a great place to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:08:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I will not be able to get there this Sat either but I will visit the website and get some more info on joining. I have been stationed here at Quantico fo almost 4yrs. and I just got my AR's and as hard as it is to find places around N. Va. I will take adavantage of this oppurtunity when I can. Since I don't have a year left here will the club allow prorated membership?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn only $60 a year that is cheap it cost almost twice that much for clubs around here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are military you can join anytime and its $48 or less depending on grade.  no proration till late in the year....but, call the club and ask with your specifics.  no matter what you can guest in for $6 bux a day for all ranges.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
QSC is a good club but when they have people that are RSO's who show up and open ranges then it will be a good place to shoot.

Having a range open 3 hours is not very conductive for membership activities, sad to say but it could be a great place to shoot.

yah, those dang people always are a problem.  the best way around it is to get a friend, join, become an rso, and open it whenver you and your friend want to go.  take turns on the rso stuff and leave fulfilled.  as easy as it sounds, most people can't seem to find a friend to shoot with....luckily, there is about 1100 other folks who are able to take advantage of the range openings.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I always enjoyed shooting on Marine Corps rifle ranges. Sounds like it could be a great opportunity.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll have to look into it.  It's near enough that I can run up there every now and then.  I would love to shoot on a range longer than 100 yards...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top