Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/9/2006 6:03:43 PM EDT
I can't seem to find anyone who has an LMT 2-stage in stock. I checked Dennys/Adco/etc.... no luck :(

Where can I get one of these puppies!

Any other comparible triggers for the same price? I just want a clean breaking 2 stage with a llightweight 2nd stage. I love the LMT i put in my beowulf.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#2]
m.a. parts had them as of last week. www.MAPartsInc.com
EDIT, should have read better they have rra I dont know about lmt.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.rainierarms.com, however, they are at the Shot Show, and won't be back until sunday.

Maybe its just me but I don't see one of their site. Getting it shipped monday is better than waiting on other retailers to get on in stock...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
The LMT 2-stage trigger is damn near an exact copy of the Armalite 2-stage trigger... RRA 2-stage is damn near an exact copy of the Armalite/LMT 2-stage triggers... The difference between the RRA and LMT are how they chose to place the disconnect stop... With that said, one isn't any better than the other one is...

In plain English, the RRA will feel exactly the same as the LMT except for the price difference... LMT usually sells for approximately $140 and RRA for approximately $80...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The LMT 2-stage trigger is damn near an exact copy of the Armalite 2-stage trigger... RRA 2-stage is damn near an exact copy of the Armalite/LMT 2-stage triggers... The difference between the RRA and LMT are how they chose to place the disconnect stop... With that said, one isn't any better than the other one is...

In plain English, the RRA will feel exactly the same as the LMT except for the price difference... LMT usually sells for approximately $140 and RRA for approximately $80...

Well I have heard people complain about RRA triggers turning into single stage.... Are the 2 stage break feel/pull weight the same on the RRA/LMT?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are the 2 stage break feel/pull weight the same on the RRA/LMT?

Yes, they will be comparable... The springs used and geometry of both triggers are the same...

ETA: Use the included trigger/Hammer pins that are included with the RRA and don't "over tune" it and it will give you many thousands of rounds of reliable use...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they will be comparable... The springs used and geometry of both triggers are the same...

ETA: Use the included trigger/Hammer pins that are included with the RRA and don't "over tune" it and it will give you many thousands of rounds of reliable use...

What do you mean dont overtune it? I thought it was non adjustable? I want just a plain jane non adjustalbe 2 stage.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean dont overtune it? I thought it was non adjustable? I want just a plain jane non adjustalbe 2 stage.

It doesn't have set screws to tune it... Tuning is done by polishing sear surfaces and stoning the hook for disconnect contact/clearance... That procedure is to only be done by someone with the knowledge and understanding about how that trigger group functions...

It will though, operate the same as the LMT after normal installation... Another piece of advise, its also a good idea to keep the FCG well lubricated (not over lubricated) to prevent metal to metal wear that could result in unwanted premature failures...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't have set screws to tune it... Tuning is done by polishing sear surfaces and stoning the hook for disconnect contact/clearance... That procedure is to only be done by someone with the knowledge and understanding about how that trigger group functions...

It will though, operate the same as the LMT after normal installation... Another piece of advise, its also a good idea to keep the FCG well lubricated (not over lubricated) to prevent unwanted premature failures...

Yea I keep my guns lubed well. Im gonna take your advice and go with the rra trigger......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top