Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:35:58 AM EDT
  Hi my name is Dave  and Ive  become infected with the black rifle stuff, not really sure what to call it yet.
 I recently picked up two AR 10s to go along with my bushy M4A3 and have a few questions about the AR 10 SS barrels. They each have muzzle comps. on them and would like to know which is the better, those or the flash hiders which I also have  new in the factory  bags.
 And if I have the muzzle brakes taken off will the end of the barrel be threaded.

Also if someone can explain the difference between the two( brakes and flash hiders).

Thanks Dave    PS  will post some pics. soon
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site Dave, you'll find all your AR-15 ansewers on this site Enjoy
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
 Thanks for the replys and info, looks like ill drop the brake on the AR10t 16 in. first and put on the bird gage flash hider because that will be the defense  rifle , and later change out the 20 in.Ar10a4 if ness.
 Thanks for the welcome copdills, Im sure Ill have a lot off questions.  I really like the AR M4A3 for what its designed for , but the AR10 is really neat also

Dave
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
  I really like the AR M4A3 for what its designed for , but the AR10 is really neat also

Dave

welcome aboard, dave!

the real cool part about the AR10 is shown on the left here

you are gonna like this place if you dig AR15's and AR10's  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
 Thanks Redfisher,  My current Rifle has  an ak round in the middle instead of the 6.8  . , but my birthdays coming up, I may look at the 6.8
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top