Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:09:59 AM EDT
OK, now I have just bought my new AR.  Who has the best tigger?  I bought a Lewis Machine by the way.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:49:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends on the intended usage of the rifle.
My SR and Varminter have KAC 2 stage triggers
My M4gery has a Colt match single stage trigger

I personally would not want a 2 stage on anything but a precision rifle. YMMV
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
tag since Im trigger shopping right now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Target/2 Stage:  Jewell.  Nothing comes close to it's adjustability and precision IMHO.

Single stage:  Everyone has a favorite.  I like the JP myself.  Crisp and adjustable to your liking.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting thread.
Does anyone have experience with a drop in style Chip McCormick Super Match Trigger Group?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:58:29 AM EDT
[#6]
i have two cmc trigger packs and one of which has right around 8k through it without a single problem.

both are the two stage curved trigger.

but what i want to know is, what would it matter who is the best since you already bought a LMT trigger?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:00:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Interesting thread.
Does anyone have experience with a drop in style Chip McCormick Super Match Trigger Group?
www.midwayusa.com/mediasvr.dll/highresimage?saleitemid=133897

I have experience with the single stage version.  I recently installed one (single stage, curved) in my MRP build.

I LOVE the thing, but I haven't tried a lot of the other "good"  triggers so I don't really have a good comparison point.  The CMC drop in is ridiculously smooth.  No slack at all, just a clenan 3.5 lb break with  minimal overtravel.

I do have a RRA NM 2 stage, and after trying this CMC out I'm going to get a CMC 2 stage and sell the NM trigger group.  Although, I have also been considering trying out that geisel 2 stage.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top