Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2006 4:06:16 AM EDT
Posted a similar bounty of praise a few months ago over the super great service from Steve at ADCO. Well, here I go, again. I'm absolutely convinced that Steve must be sleep depraved.  There is just no other explanation on how he gets everything done.  I know he has another crusader in there with him, Greg, but there a whole going on and in the right way.

Was looking for an RRA 24" Varmint. ADCO had one, ordered it and received it today.  Now it will take me longer to get to the range than it did to get it!!! That's what I get for retiring from retirement!!! But, hey since I work in a gun shop, I can't complain.

This damn BRD is insidious!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top