Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:18:27 AM EDT
I am wanting to buy a PRS and I notice that it has a built in rail for a monopod. WHo sells these monopods as I realy would want to get one. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Accu-Shot makes 'em: http://www.ustacticalsupply.com/accushot.shtml, shop around for the best price.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Those look like they are for a bolt rifle or a regular stock AR buttstock. Do they also make one for the rail on the magpul?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I checked their site and it is not made to fit the magpul stock, anyone else know where to get one?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#4]
You are correct.  They do not make a rail-compatible version yet.  They have however, teamed up with Magpul to develop a PRS specific model which hopefully will be available within the next few months.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got an email from them about it, I guess I should have done that first huh?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
....they have however, teamed up with Magpul to develop a PRS specific model which hopefully will be available within the next few months.

Sweet, been hoping one would come along.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top