Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 4:32:43 PM EDT
I cant see any reason why a 1 1/2 pound trigger shouldnt be in an AR? In theory I just want to spit out bullets fast as possible, and be able to shoot out far. at $130+ , I see no alternatives for a super light trigger ....

btw, done the 15 min job before and it just fucked up the trigger and turned it into a bad two stage
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have it in my Bushy, varmint setup. Working great, but you do NOT have to see it as fast-spit-out thingy.Light triggers are for high accuracy.
If you want a fast-spit-out you can take a RRA NM2, dremel the disconnector hook and the sear a little bit, and you get "natural" 2-4 rounds bursts
How do I know? Well, I wanted to smooth the first action of the RRA and I screwed it up (or improved it, depending on the point of view)

- Ice

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
try not to go to jail.  that would be a shame.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
try not to go to jail.  that would be a shame.

If you see my AR15/10 setups (super-heavy barrel setup with 10-16x50 scopes), you'd understand that I'm not a shoot-out kinda guy and in my case it was really a screw up
But heck, it was kinda fun to see all the other guys on the line to jump went my usual 5 rounds group load went downrange in less than one second
After that, the range officier kindly suggested me to load one shot at a time for the rest of the day
The Jard was then installed and is happily living there with its 1.5lbs pull.

- Ice

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have it in my Bushy, varmint setup. Working great, but you do NOT have to see it as fast-spit-out thingy.Light triggers are for high accuracy.
If you want a fast-spit-out you can take a RRA NM2, dremel the disconnector hook and the sear a little bit, and you get "natural" 2-4 rounds bursts
How do I know? Well, I wanted to smooth the first action of the RRA and I screwed it up (or improved it, depending on the point of view)

- Ice

oh of course, I want it for high accuracy too. this would be going in a 16" heavy barreled free floated dissipator.  It has high accuracy qualities as well as features of a more handier weapon than a full size rifle.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Such a light trigger should only be used to bench / target type things.

With such a light trigger you could Bump the gun and have it fire. Not a good thing for most guns.

But if you like it, go gor it.

Invisiblesoul
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top