Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 2:43:45 PM EDT
I recently ordered a barrel assembly and stock from Bushmaster. The stock arrived but the barrel was not shipped.
It was an 11.5 inch w/5.5 inch permanently attached flash supressor so theres no NFA requirements involved.
I've sent an inquiry via their customer service on the web

Curious if this is routine for Bushmaster with barrels or if they are just in short supply due to military or other contracts. Anyone else experience back orders recently?  Wondering if my order is something that is "made to order" and not a stock shelved item?

Sure would be nice to be able to see if items were in stock on their website or if an item is custom made.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I recently ordered a barrel assembly and stock from Bushmaster. The stock arrived but the barrel was not shipped.
It was an 11.5 inch w/5.5 inch permanently attached flash supressor so theres no NFA requirements involved.
I've sent an inquiry via their customer service on the web

Curious if this is routine for Bushmaster with barrels or if they are just in short supply due to military or other contracts. Anyone else experience back orders recently?  Wondering if my order is something that is "made to order" and not a stock shelved item?

Sure would be nice to be able to see if items were in stock on their website or if an item is custom made.

Post this in the Bushmaster Industry forum.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Sabre Defence barrel friday, and it shipped today...

I don't think they sell the barrel your looking for though...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I bought a Sabre Defence barrel friday, and it shipped today...

I don't think they sell the barrel your looking for though...

It's listed on their website under barrels and assemblies, second entry,  with part number A BBL-11.5Wa. I'm thinking that they might have to have the flash supressor silver soldered on and thats the reason for the delay. I'll wait for their reply to my inquiry.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Call them and see if it shipped. MY friend had his upper vanished when shipped from Bushmaster this past month.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a 14.5" M4 profile BBL 2 weeks ago,and just got it today.Smells like it JUST came from the machine shop.I ordered it w/o the FH installed,I think they were just backlogged or something.

ETA: I called them last Thursday to check the status on my order,have you called them yet ?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
It took just over a month to get my 16" Hbar fluter barrel from bushy ...I got it about 2 weeks ago
Hope it helps ......... You could just call bushy and ask ?    

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll give them some time. The invoice says it was not shipped and no email has come indicating shippment. My CC has not been charged yet for it either so thats a pretty good indicator that nothing is en route.

The intent of my post was curiosity mainly, wondering if they are running behind and if it was a wide spread thing.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered a gov. profile barrel in 1in9  last Monday received it Friday. Ordered a 1 in7 twist today they said probably Friday again.

Call them
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]
gds_enterprise has most to all bushmaster bbls. in stock along with some of the special order bbls.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:01:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
gds_enterprise has most to all bushmaster bbls. in stock along with some of the special order bbls.

Problem is he didn't answer any of my IM's, emails or questions in his for sale threads...So I ordered from Bushy for about the same price..I try to support a board supporter whenever I can,but I had questions....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#11]
should have called them, somtimes they get busy and cant play on the internet all day. everytime i call they answer within a few rings, dont charge much for shipping and i usually get the package within 2-3 days.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
should have called them, somtimes they get busy and cant play on the internet all day. everytime i call they answer within a few rings, dont charge much for shipping and i usually get the package within 2-3 days.

All I got was an answering machine,I left my phone # as well.I work a shitload of hours and I don't have time to play phone tag

I have bought LaRue stuff from Scott before though
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#13]
PK Firearms stocks Bushy barrels. I ordered a 11.5" unit from Paul about two weeks ago and it arrived about a week later. Paul is a good man to deal with.
FWIW,I paid $211 including freight for it,a Bushy 11.5" HBAR with 1:7 twist.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top