Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 9:11:11 PM EDT
I probably should have asked this question before I placed my order. Anyone here ever ordered from Elite Tactical Sources? I just ordered a #5 bipod adapter for my 20" Bushy and was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them.

EDIT: Hotlink---->Elite Tactical Sources
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a rifle case from them and every thing went smooth. I recived it in just a couple of days. I would recomend them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a case from them also.  Fast shipping and pleasant transaction.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought my modular rifle case from them, got it fast and no hassles.

Best case for the money, an awesome buy!!!

- rem
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I've done about 7 orders from them. They always ship fairly fast (I say that just cuz some of the dealers here ship within 36 hours and I'm getting used to it) and have good prices.

The one time they were out of stock on something I ordered they let me know immediately so I could decide if I wanted to wait or order from somewhere else.

I like them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Shit yeah.  I've been using them for years.  My roommate and I have ordered tons of Camelbak, Blackhawk, etc. gear from them.  Prices are good, shipping is USUALLY fast.  As mentioned, IF they don't have it, they let you know immediately.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#6]
+10  My order was back ordered and they (Roy) let me know that day and asked if I still wanted that item. I told him no it's no problem, I could wait. Couple days later got an e-mail that my order had shipped (just happend to be the same rifle case pictured above).  
Happy with my purchase, the price and the customer service. I even mentioned to them that they should become members here since alot of us are buying their stuff. Hope to see them around.

Gene
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:17:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I purchase an Eagle 3 day pack from them. Shipping was prompt and their regular price was less that Eagles direct LE price.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top