Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2006 10:36:50 PM EDT
What all do you need to mount a bipod on a stock Bushmaster 20" AR?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]

If you speak of a Harris, all you need is a their #5 adapter.  It mouts through a vent hole and you attach the Harris just like you would to a normal sling stud.

You could also get a short section of rail that mounts through the vent holes and use a rail mounted adpater but this option will be a little more expensive.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:36:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you speak of a Harris, all you need is a their #5 adapter.  It mouts through a vent hole and you attach the Harris just like you would to a normal sling stud.

You could also get a short section of rail that mounts through the vent holes and use a rail mounted adpater but this option will be a little more expensive.

+1
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Would this be what I am looking for to mount it directly to the handguards? Also, this says it fits Colt handguards. Would it fit Bushmaster handguards too?elitetacticalsources.com/client/details.php?pid=1224&PHPSESSID=e220b6b4a740aaf0dd4340dfce7cd5db#
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah thats what you need.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
yes
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Since we are on the topic, I got a question for ya. I recently installed a Troy MRF-C on my AR and plan to install a Harris 1A2 bipod on my AR; I got my hands on a THM Harris bipod adapter and tried to install it, is a very tight fit and I knocked a bit of the finish off the lower postion, aso I am concerned. What do you guys suggest?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top