Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2006 2:40:59 PM EDT
stopped by the Holland gunworks booth.  I  took Doug a plain jane stripped new Wilson combat barrel and in about ten minutes he put on an A2 flash hider,  front sight pin,  a gas tube, delta ring assembly and CAR handguards for a total of 70 bucks!!! Holland gunworks is a industry partner.  Doug and his wife are very very friendly and helpful.  He answered all my and everyone elses questions while he assemble uppers, trigger kits, barrels for everyone.  I just wanted everyone to know what a job he did for me.  He also threw in a set of magpuls!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Get some new sheets, please.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Awwww come on............Whats wrong with my sheets????
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
That guy is awesome. Fast shipping and good prices, plus he really takes care of you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That guy is awesome. Fast shipping and good prices, plus he really takes care of you.

+1

TS
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#6]
What exactly did you get?  You paid $70 for 10 minutes of parts installation?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What exactly did you get?  You paid $70 for 10 minutes of parts installation?

I think the $70.00 included the parts that were installed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I stated in my post.  I took him a plain barrel.  That price was the parts AND installation.  Thanks Zombie
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I just bought an upper at the Nations Gun Show in Virginia yesterday. There is a guy named Tony of Tony's Custom Uppers and Parts (419) 822-9578 out of Ohio. He came recomended by friends and he put me together a A-4, 20'' standard upper. I got the A-4 upper and a slightly used RRA cary handle for $450.00 OTD. Tony was very professional and direct in his pricing. There seems to always be some of these folks at the major gun shows here in Virginia that can do the small things you need doing for a very reasonable price. I tried the upper out today and it runs fine.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#10]
That is my point.  There are good people to deal with Like Holland gun works.  He was doing work in front of people and they were asking a million different questions.  He answered everyone.  Most of the othr dealers wouldnt mess with you if they dont think you have any money.  One guy, I asked him how much something was and he said..." do you have any money or are you just asking questions?   HAHAHA I couldnt stop laughing.    I had a thousand bucks in my pocket and the funny thing is I was ready to buy it.   what an IDIOT!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#11]
great people and a pretty good show.

robbie over at lonestarwholesale has always taken care of anything i needed and holland gunworks are nice people
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I stated in my post.  I took him a plain barrel.  That price was the parts AND installation.  Thanks Zombie

I see.  That sounds better.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Eklikwhoa, you were there?  We probably passed each other and didnt know it.  I dont care for sardines, but now I know how they feel!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hey Eklikwhoa, you were there?  We probably passed each other and didnt know it.  I dont care for sardines, but now I know how they feel!!!!!!!!

yep and it was pretty crowded.

didt talk much since most were really busy dealing with paying customers so i didnt want to bother them. ended up with some 77gr. gmmk's for half off
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top