Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/3/2006 1:40:01 PM EDT
I am new to the site and have pics of a new Colt M-4 I would like to share. How do I get them on.?????
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am new to the site and have pics of a new Colt M-4 I would like to share. How do I get them on.?????

http://tinypic.com/
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Upload them to a host, I use www.imageshack.com, but there are plenty of other free ones that work as well.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Try the help files
Click here noob
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to ARFCOM.  You will find most members friendly.  However, some people like to argue on the internet when they get their panties in a bunch.  Just remember, it is retarded to argue on the internet.  And watch out for the TROLLS.  They pop up their heads every once in a while.  And if you want to put your tin-foil hat on, come on over to the Survival Forum sometime.  I believe the SF has some of the best information and members.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help. I am going to try to get the pics on here Saturday. I have been on this site heavily over the past few months learning about my new passion. The AR-15.... I have now joined the site and am very excited about it. My new gun is as I said a Colt M-4 bought just  before the holidays, I have outfitted it with a ARMS # 16 mount on the carry handle holding a Aimpoint Comp ML3. Bought this gun new from a large dealer in Newington Ct. ,, actually not but 10 minutes from where the piece was actually made right here in Hartford Ct.
Also figured the new black gun needed some company so I also purchesed a black handgun to go alon with it,,, a Barretta 92 FS which is also been a joy. Happy to be a member and I`ll talk to you guys soon
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top