Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/2/2006 5:55:06 PM EDT
I finally got my first 'Black Gun". Well a week ago but I just now got a chance to take some pics. SOme bad ones at that. Its a Rock River CAR A4 with the YHM quadrail. The next one I will build. I got it from Eagle Firemarms who relly impressed me. Within 3 hours of [purchasing it I received a email with a tracking number. I had it shipped Next Day Air. I will definetly buy through them again. Brought it to the range to break it in and all was great. I caught the bug. I put a M^ on there that is going to go on my XD45 when it comes in but I have a M6X on order for the rifle. Its nice being a Streamlight dealer!!! I have a EOtech 552 on order as well. Hope the pics work!
Having problem with pics!  This will work for now! Sorry!

community.webshots.com/album/547047033clmPJi
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets get those pics up and running!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top