Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 2:36:14 PM EDT
being a novice, i have a rra a3 flat top. just put a rra tac. carry handle on it.
will the tac carry sight co-witness with front sight ???
 the front sight is standard that comes with a rra a3 flat top.
any & all info. appricated. oh my lower hasn't arrived yet, it's hard to check sight co-witness without lower.
                                                          metco
                                                              ed
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
being a novice, i have a rra a3 flat top. just put a rra tac. carry handle on it.
will the tac carry sight co-witness with front sight ???
the front sight is standard that comes with a rra a3 flat top.
any & all info. appricated. oh my lower hasn't arrived yet, it's hard to check sight co-witness without lower. metco

It will work, but there are better options for BUIS. What are are your requirements for optics? For almost every optics from Aimpoints, EcoTech and ACOGs (and others), the TAC carry sight with rail is not a usable combination. IMHO
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
the tactical carry handle is a std rear sight with a rail up front.

by default it will only allow co-witnessing with the aimpoint mounted with the aimpoint x-wide low ring, which is a poor setup.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top