Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Tannerite Show:
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4034062166962850350

If you missed the first two posted links, here they are:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1747472088697015621

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5101038110009127362

Talk about a mess if I saw that correctly.  Tannerite on a CRT monitor in the forest... lots of trash being blasted around.  Hope whoever shot there cleaned up after themselves.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately most people dont clean up there mess and just use these places as a dumping ground (as you can see).  But there are a few of us who try to keep it clean.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
At 51 seconds in when the 5 lbs charge goes off is that a flash from the tannerite or is that just the camera?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At 51 seconds in when the 5 lbs charge goes off is that a flash from the tannerite or is that just the camera?

That is the tannerite. I have seen this on many occassions with a good size load.  Pretty awesome stuff
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I was gonna say, that looks like Oregon.  Then I looked at your location.  Looks like fun.  

ETA Hey, is that up McGowan Creek because it sure as hell looks like it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the max (in lbs.) that anyone here has personally see go off?  Anyone seen 25lbs or more?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was gonna say, that looks like Oregon.  Then I looked at your location.  Looks like fun.  

You got it...up McGowan Creek.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I have shot at that spot a couple times.  Even blew up some tannerite there.    I will have to check on that tree you guys took down the next time I am up there.  

ETA  That spot really is a trash dump isn't it?  I think it's because it's about the only spot to shoot up there with no "no shooting" signs.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh sure, blowing up stuff is funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!
It's funny when friends get hurt.

Any other quaint little sayings?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:29:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What's the max (in lbs.) that anyone here has personally see go off?  Anyone seen 25lbs or more?

IIRC the 2002 BRC had a 5 gallon bucket go off...  I somehow missed it.

We've done 30 bottles / lbs a few times and I have some video somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:46:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I have shot at that spot a couple times.  Even blew up some tannerite there.    I will have to check on that tree you guys took down the next time I am up there.  

ETA  That spot really is a trash dump isn't it?  I think it's because it's about the only spot to shoot up there with no "no shooting" signs.  

It is totally a dump up there and it is probably because there are not many spots left.  Regardless, peeps can try to pick up there stuff a little more...we dropped the tree about a year ago or something like that. I am sure it is still lying there!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#12]
From the video:  "That hurt my nutsack, man"
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top