Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 5:59:47 PM EDT
I hate that my front sights are in the way of the Eotech reticle and don't want to go through the hassle of removing the front sight and getting a low profile gas block. Is this riser any good?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, and I like it quite a bit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I also have one and think it works very well!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine a lot. Raises the eotech just enough. But with just one screw mounting it, and then only one screw mounting the eotech the riser, it looks like it could come loose with a lot of shooting. I have yet to put a lot of rounds through my AR with it yet, but so far so good.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I like mine a lot. Raises the eotech just enough. But with just one screw mounting it, and then only one screw mounting the eotech the riser, it looks like it could come loose with a lot of shooting. I have yet to put a lot of rounds through my AR with it yet, but so far so good.

So you don't feel that the eotech is mouned secure with this mount?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:29:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Will the riser allow a 512 or 552 to be pushed forward on the receiver, while using M4 handguards. ie will it allow the battery compartment of the EOTech to sit above the M4 handguards?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:44:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You make it sound as if there is only one screw to mount.  There are also the spreading set screws up front to help.  If it moves it will probably do it after just a few rounds (mine did).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top