Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/1/2006 3:58:48 PM EDT
Didn't even know they made recievers until I stumbled on there sight. Are they any good? any problems? anyone know any distributors. I wouldn't mind having one of there lowers.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good.  Many, if not most, Bushmaster lower receivers are made by LAR.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one on my AR pistol build, and it works fine.  Plus the bear is cool.  I called them direct, but I found mine at a local shop.  Just ask your dealer if they can order one from them for you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh shit, I didn't even realize who I was replying to.  My answer still stands.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I have three, they are top notch.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an LAR blem flat top upper, and I love it.
Even though it is a blem, still very nice!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought one for a 9MM build, it was very nice, went together like they should !!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I also have an LAR blem flat top upper, great value for $48. Also have 2 LAR  lowers, 1 PISTOL marked, which I really like.   I like they are an in-state company for me and the bear looks nice.
JR
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I have 3 LAR lowers. They are the best ones I own.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top