Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 3:47:12 PM EDT
Does anyone have one?  What do you think of it?
I was thinking of getting one for my high power rifle.  Most companies seem to be out of the large pin trigger gourps at this time?.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, and I like it alot.  You will hear alot of people say negative things about them because they got them out of adjustment, and couldn't get them adjusted properly.  I had Frank White at CLE install mine, and he told me if I ever got it messed up to send it back and he'd adjust it for me.  I've messed with the adjustments a few times and now I know how to adjust it, but I don't have to anymore.  The last time I adjusted it I used a little lock tight stuff.  

If you get one make sure you get it from CLE.   They use the carbide steel parts.  Bushmaster doesn't, but it's suppose to be a copy of the CLE trigger.

Good luck......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top