Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/31/2006 11:18:06 AM EDT
I just bought an MSTN MK11 Mod0 used(but brand new never used) upper from a guy on here. I will be using the ARMS 22 med rings/bases for scope...since they came with the upper...not sure on the stock, scope or the trigger...I won't mention the lower I am planning on...we all know what sort of shit strom that'll start. So here's where your suggestions come in THANKS!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#1]
i think you have a mk12(5.56) not mk11(7.62)

none the less,

for your rifle i would go with a decent luepold 3-9 MR/T or simalar power LR/T, if you have the funds you could always go NightForce, i here they have a little better glass

stock wise, the LMT sopmod or a traditional A2 will do the job, the a2 is sturdier but the LMT has a better cheek weld(applies to the Vltor as well)

lastly there are a lot of good triggers, i like the knights Knights 2 stage, but i have herd great things about the ones from, RRA, chip McKormic, and JP, at a lesser cost

could finnish it off with a SPR grip or the Magpul Grip

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
if it were mine?

nightforce 3.5-15x50mm npr2 reticle
magpul prs or 93b
chip mc cormick two-stage
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, you are correct, I have the MK 12...oops...thanks for the info. I am planning on using the SOPMOD stock....modely because I have one...without a lower these days. As for the other parts...well, I wanted to bounce some idea's off you guys. Anyone know who has the best price on the SPR MR/T scope?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
To be authentic you need an A2 stock, KAC 2 stage trigger, and Leupold Scope.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top