Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 11:33:26 AM EDT
can't afford an ssk upper for my AR, and don't see any other manufacturers of uppers in 300---was thinking of just getting a stripped upper, a bbl cut for it and letting a gunsmith go at it
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to AR15barrels.com and have Randall make you a barrel,  thats what I did.  I put it together myself and have been very happy with the results.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the only place I can think of off hand that makes them. I'm sure that there are others out there.
Here
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
just so you know, J.D. Jones (SSK Industries) is the guy behind the 300 Whisper and controls the rights to the design... the other clones that are available are a tad bit different really -- they are a little longer and much more friendly to brass made from .223 cases. Talk to Randall at ar15barrels.com or check out the Quarterbore site to bone up on these a little...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Model1 sales has them.  Model1sales.com

Happy hunting!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top