Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/28/2006 4:15:11 PM EDT
I have a Colt AR-15 Match HBAR that is LE marked and has the serial # LMH 0014XX

Can anybody tell me anything about this rifle and what it might be worth. I have a pic but can't find a place to post it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of these came on the market right after the ban lifted.  The ones I have seen have been used and varied in condition.  The LE roll mark either keeps it from selling, or adds about $50 to the price depending on who is buying.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:09:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you guys that a big help. I really appreciate it. I am keeping it but was wanting to get a writer on my insurance so it is covered . Thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Yer a smart man for keepin' it, too.  I trade my Match HBAR for an original Auto Mag during the ban days.  Monetarily both the trader and I did well.  I loved the Auto mag but just didn't have the time to keep and feed her and love her like she needed...and that is a full time job.......so I sold her.....

man...I miss that HBAR
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thank you guys that a big help. I really appreciate it. I am keeping it but was wanting to get a writer on my insurance so it is covered . Thanks

I don't know if it matters but I would not want my insurance company to know I have firearms in the house.  It's not information I would volunteer.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
i also have a colt h barrel a2 le marked thats the closest thing to usmc rifle that you can get  the mag fence colt rifle ar marked the right color they look right out of blackhawk down movie
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top