Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 1:16:47 PM EDT
I guess I've been spoiled by Brownells, MidwayUSA, Wilsons and Ed Brown. I have tried twice to order either an Ace Socom or Magpul stocks. The first time I ordered over $500 worth of products, the order shipped and it wasn't until I received the order that they told me it was on back-order!So, I immmediately entered another order with another company. I e-mailed them later that same day to ask if they could add a grip to my order. They responded back with sure we can. Three days later they email me back that they never received the first order! All I want is a Magpul M93 stock and a Magpul grip kit. Are any of the AR vendors that are quick and efficient?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#1]
check the ee or industry forum, there is a whole list of them.

gandrtactical
dennysguns
mstn
adcofirearms
brightflashlights
csgunworks

well you get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 to all the above

DSG Arms is another--great folks

check the EE...there are several ads for what you are looking for
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, but the Industry Forum is where I started this fiasco!! I THINK I've got it taken care of by DSG. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top