Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:34:18 PM EDT
 Hey everybody,i just need a few links and whatever knowledge you guys can impart on me about lasers for a rail system.Any and all help is appreciated.Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Gee,uh, thanks for all the insight.i just need this for a customer,once again any help would be appreciated
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Pass on the laser.  If he wont pass go LAS/TAC to save money. If he wont save money go OTAL.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:44:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Gee,uh, thanks for all the insight.i just need this for a customer,once again any help would be appreciated

I'm not trying to bash you, but.... your posts were only about 5 hours apart, really should have given it some more time. Also, you would have had better luck if you posted your question in the LIGHTS and LASERS FORUM

Good luck,

Gene
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 on posting or starting your search in the laser & lights forum.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Angry you didn't get your free information fast enough?  

Some people's children...

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#6]
if you become a member your search function capabilities are greater along with the archives.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn!  If I had posted and told him he started this in the wrong section, I'd have been chewed out by at least 5 n00bs and three ~1000 post members who follow me like trolls...

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#8]
What I find interesting is that this is a "dealer" looking for help from us, the "consumers". I always thought that dealers were supposed to be the experts.

Maggart, you could also try searching Google for lasers as well. The first site I found had a page fullof links to firearms lasers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I didn't mean to sound like a jerk.For that i am sorry,second yes i am a dealer looking for help and what better place to look than to the consumer.I tried the google route but there wasn't anything that was agreed on as acceptable.I also didn't try the laser forum b/c it didn't even cross my mind at the time.So thanks for the feed back.I just wanted to apallogize and explain myself.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#10]
No need to appoligize.  Just a little friendly ribbing.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Gene
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:20:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
No need to appoligize.  Just a little friendly ribbing.

Yes, here's the "ribbing" formula. It's very simple.

= ribbing

Actually, I'd be curious as to the "why" as in "why" does your customer want a laser. I worked as a salesman for 12 yrs so I still think like a salesman. I ask the question because most people base their "need" for a laser on misconceptions perpetuated by movies and/or because they see them on military rifles. Lasers are becoming more accepted as a useful item on handguns (for civilians, law enforcement and the military) but lasers on rifles are typically only seen as a useful accessory on military and, to a lesser degree, on law enforcement rifles. Simply put, it is common for the consumer to misinterpret their "want" as a "need" and while "wanting" isn't inherently bad, it can lead to buyer remorse and the consumer feeling "duped" by the salesman. The results in a customer that doesn't come back.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top