Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:55:37 PM EDT
This weekend im going to a couple gun shows as well as my favorite gun shop and planning on picking up a couple mags for my Bushmaster AR.  What i have now are  Bushy magsand they work great.  What kind are the best in 20 and 30 rnd configeration.  Good, Better, Best  i guess is what im wanting to know in each of the 20 and 30 rnds. As always thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything USGI is what you need to look for . Aluminum body with green follower. You could look in the magazines forum to find preferences.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The HK M4 high reliability mag is the best but pricey at roughly $50.00 each. Next would be the CP GI mags that 44mag.com sells on the mag board for $9.00 each!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the magazine section of this site for more information that you could ever want on magazines.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:18:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:28:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Mag FAQ
Mag Forum

+1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top