Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:15:46 PM EDT
Yes,look at what all of you have done, i had an itch to build a rifle, my previous build resume consists of a modified 10/22, and i wanted to go to the range and poke out just a little bit farther.

a buddy of mine and a member of this site told me to look into the black rifle. i looked into it,and wavered for a while finally deciding to go in on a project like this.

I did a lot of reading here, and a little posting to pick up the basic information and decided to dive in for as cheap as possible.

without further reading here is my new baby
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/stoutshooter/DSC00870.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/stoutshooter/DSC00869.jpg

This was pre  cleaning pictures, and the picture is also not overly clean, so lets just be nice and leave cleanliness out of this.

now the specs, i have a superior arms lower fromthe EE it was a blemished for $75
I got a kit from Model 1 sales, it is a 1-9 twist 20" variment kit $510
the scope is an old tascoworld class 6-24X50
the rail wasdonated to me from the buddy that gotme started in this project
the bipod is an outers froma fifferent gun of mine
i have a 30rnd magazine that i got from model 1 sales for $15.00

Now i have black gun fever and i got a sweet rifle for right in the neighborhood for $600

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT IS HERE even though my wife would liketo killme for talking about another one already
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top