Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 2:44:35 PM EDT
so i went to the range today with a bushmaster modular carbine upper except instead of a fluted bull barrel it has a 16'' m4 profile barrel with birdcage flashider...point to this thread is i hit a 24'' plate at 750 yrds with a short dot 1.25-4.5x and the upper stated above...not very into long distance shooting but is that pretty good?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What ammo were you using and were you getting consistant hits?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
i was using wolf polymer 55gr...it took about 6 shots...moderate wind..hit it once then stopped
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
If you thought it sucked, you wouldn't have posted it.  

Did you do it standing unsupported?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
no it was off a bench...i dont think it sucked, i was really happy, but i was just curious as to how good of a shot that is in the greater scheme of things since i dont really shoot long distance(400+) at all
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It's real good if you can hit the gong shot after shot.

It's also fun.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
using wolf, that's probablt pretty good I'd say.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top