Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2006 2:38:37 PM EDT
advertised in the sportsmans guide here.I missed out a few years ago when the cheap M16A2 kits came in the country so I went and ordered one of these.Have been thinking of ordering an upper from cdnn,for about the same price you get the whole parts kit less lower if you are a buyers club member.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry,did a search of M16 kits from sportsmans guide,nothing came up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a Colt upper for sale in the EE for $250. I get that and find the rest on the EE or the net.

That SG crap is hit and miss...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot, if you get the pieces off the EE portion of this site, and/or some careful shopping at gun shows, you can build the whole durn rifle for less than this---and it'll be in better shape than "good".

Thes guys are bordering on rip off w/their pricing.

My own Air Force copy M16, built w/ assemblies and parts bought both off the EE section (barrel, front end pieces, bolt/carrier  and stock pieces) and gunshow purchases (lower, and most of the parts for the lower) cost me less than what they're asking, and everything was either new or perfect.  And the barrel was brand new second issue chrome chamber type.

'Nough said?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a Colt Upper slickside upper off the EE for $200
Colt slabside lower-$190
Colt Stock-$15
Colt Carrier/Bolt/Charging Handle-$115

Grand total-$520

You can build better that the SG bag'o parts...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top