Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 2:36:36 AM EDT
my next project i want to build a gas piston POF upper and was thinking of useing a LMT two stage lower.i got a friend who swears by LMT,altho i dont know that much about them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:55:07 AM EDT
[#1]
basically just a lower with lmt stamped on it, the only real difference is re-sale value.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
The raving your friend is talking about is probably re: their uppers

But they do make top-tier complete rifles/carbines.

As for a 2-stage lower.............

I wasn't aware of LMT having a 2-stage trigger system. Maybe they do, or maybe its another trigger in an LMT lower

There are a couple of guys in the Equipment Exchange offering LMT lowers (LMT and Lauer - same product)
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:14:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The raving your friend is talking about is probably re: their uppers

But they do make top-tier complete rifles/carbines.

As for a 2-stage lower.............

I wasn't aware of LMT having a 2-stage trigger system. Maybe they do, or maybe its another trigger in an LMT lower

There are a couple of guys in the Equipment Exchange offering LMT lowers (LMT and Lauer - same product)

no i found a place that sells LMT complete lower with a 2 stage trigger
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]
lmt does offer a two stage

check with some of our dealers here on the site, think teknic has some lmt lowers in stock if thats what you want.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top